Your use of this website is subject to these legally binding terms and conditions.
Please read them carefully before proceeding with entering the website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, You must exit this website immediately.
- Website Terms and Conditions
- The Website is for the purpose of enabling user’s access to the Liquid PR range of services and products. The Website is owned and operated by Liquid PR. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and may be revised by Liquid PR from time to time.
- Your use of the Website
- You agree that You will use the Website in accordance with these terms and conditions and that You will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose.
- You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website. You will not hack into the Website, Liquid PR's computer systems or the computer systems of other users of the Website. Hacking means unauthorised access, malicious damage and/or interference and includes, without limitation, mail bombing, propagating viruses, worms or other types of malicious programs, deliberate attempts to overload a computer system, broadcast attacks or any other method designed to damage or interfere with the operation of a computer system or website.
- Services provided on the Website
- Liquid PR reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue any of the services and products offered on the Website at any time without notice. Liquid PR will not be held liable for any decision to modify or discontinue a service or product.
- Future changes
- From time to time, this Agreement will be reviewed and may be revised. Liquid PR reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time. Any such changes will be posted on the Website.
- Your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the variation of the Agreement.
- Website availability
- From time to time down-time, either scheduled or unscheduled, may occur. Liquid PR will work within reason to ensure this amount of down-time is limited.
- Liquid PR will not be held liable for the consequences of any down-time.
- Intellectual Property
- Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form of the Website is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyright, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Liquid PR or by other parties that have licensed their material to Liquid PR.
- Liquid PR s trade marks on this site represent some of the trade marks currently owned or controlled in Australia. The display of these marks and of notices associated with these marks is not intended to be a comprehensive compilation of all worldwide proprietary ownership rights held by Liquid PR.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- This Website may contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. Such materials and websites are provided by third parties and are not under Liquid PR 's direct control and Liquid PR accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other websites (whether or not linked to this Website). You acknowledge that Liquid PR is entitled to require you to remove any link from another website to this Website which you install without obtaining Liquid PR 's prior written consent.
- Force Majeure
Liquid PR will not be liable by reason of the failure in the performance of obligations under these terms and conditions by reason of strikes, riots, fire, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, or any other cause which is beyond Liquid PR 's reasonable control.
Liquid PR reserves the right to cease providing services at any time.
Liquid PR shall not be liable to You for any cost, expense, or damages whatsoever for terminating this Agreement.
- Governing law
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Western Australia, Australia.
"Agreement" means the terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Website which may be amended from time to time.
"Liquid PR" means Liquid PR
"Website" means internet website with the URL’s of http://www.Liquid PR.com.au
"You" means the user of the Website (and "Your" has the corresponding meaning).